The Catholic Church of the Sacred Heart,
We are located in Lauriston midway between the Grassmarket and Tollcross – on the edge of Edinburgh’s historic Old Town. The Church building dates from 1860. The Priests and Brothers of the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) have served here in the centre of Scotland’s capital city since the parish was started in 1859. We are part of the Archdiocese of St Andrews and Edinburgh.
As well as being responsible for the parish, the Jesuit Community does a variety of other work.
Download the latest parish newsletter in PDF format here: Bulletin Christ the King